Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a marketing manager who mainly supports the communication of our MakeUp acceleration series.*
As marketing manager at MotionLab.Berlin you are responsible to promote the program's vision, mission and values through creative marketing activities as well as unique event formats, including but not limited to: Development and implementation of the programs content strategy, participation in external events to represent the program and to acquire potential new partners and stakeholders. You will be part of our marketing department to determine new marketing opportunities and work closely with our branding team to create a unified and strong communication.
Skills & requirements:
As an extroverted individual who can operate under pressure, handle deadlines and the demands of a busy office environment, you are the (wo)man we are looking for!
You should have:
- Experience in creating holistic marketing campaigns and a sense for authentic content marketing
- A strategic approach on creating valuable, educational, and relevant content
- A highly detail & results oriented mind-set
- The ability to interact with your team, successfully manage projects, set goals and provide administrative support
- The experience to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening & organizational skills
- A good level of proficiency in Google Suite applications including Docs, Sheets, Presentations and Gmail
- Advanced knowledge in graphics arts software (e.g. Adobe)
- Advanced german skills and you are fluent in english
- An understanding of innovative technologies and a passion for startups
It’s a demanding and diverse role that includes a mix of administrative tasks, project coordination and creative content production. Our goal is to give our program series MakeUp the reach it needs to become THE number one hardtech acceleration series, gain awareness in our target audience and beyond and constantly acquire new participants, stakeholders and partners.
*What is MakeUp about?
Startups conquer and change markets. Digital solutions within social networking or food delivery apps, or online doctor visits may have simplified our lives but they have failed to address the much bigger problems we face.
Global warming, scarcity of resources, poverty – these are problems for which we need more than just a software solution. We need new hardware technologies and founders who are brave enough to innovate and challenge the status quo, all while using less resources. In the initial phases of a startup development it is a known fact that unlike software ideas – who often just need a laptop and internet access to launch their idea – hardware concepts require a high degree of physical materials, machinery and space. And this is where we come in. Our goal is to provide a program series that offers for hardtech startups everything they need to be successful.
Salary: 1-6 (during the probationary period) 2.500€/month // 6-12: 2.750€ // From month 12: 3000€